The compehension of the methods of action of criminals and extremist groups give us the ability to predict the possible flow of the events and to provide instant solutions for any security problem.
Thus, the confrontation and management of a crisis is one of our basic activities. We analyze dangers, we provide solutions and we premeditate the reactions thereafter.
More specifically, a study analysis danger / vulnerability anwers to the following questions:
- What should I protect?
- What consistitutes what I should protect?
- Is there a gap in the safety of what I want to protect and to what extent?
- What level of danger is acceptable for what I want to protect? (Considering the costs)
- How can I finally protect it?
The corresponding answers compose the steps of a complete and correctly studied analysis:
- Explicit orientation of the protected property
- Recognition of threat or theats
- Search for vulnerabilities (weaknesses)
- Estimation of danger
- Definition of suitable counter measures